2012年1月24日星期二

AUSTRALIANS ONLY - flower pot/planter?

Does anyone know where I can get a 3 metre flower trough?



I want it for my bridal table? It only needs to be about 10-15cm high - just high enough that I can put in some florist foam and then fill it with gerberas and green leaves?



I dont mind having to hire it or buy it.



Thanks in advance.
AUSTRALIANS ONLY - flower pot/planter?
Hi,

It would be very easy to make your own.

Buy two 3metre long x 15cm wide and 1cm thick. lengths of light weight timber. As well as two pieces for the ends and 3metre length for the base.



If you buy the timber a Bunnings they will cut the timber to your measurements.



Buy right angle corner brackets to hold the timber together. Then line it with a sheet of black plastic liner.



To finish off the Flower Trough drape and staple attractive fabric around the timber.



When you have have finished with it you get to keep the timber and fabric for future projects.
Reply:I think this may be what your looking for.

http://www.rockethire.com.au/page/vases....
running shoes

没有评论:

发表评论